eBoxingPromoter Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eBoxingPromoter > Game Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

Losing fighters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegularJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Losing fighters
    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 at 3:21pm
Hi gentlemen,

I've been losing good fighters left and right because I'm too busy with day-to-day real life sh*t and sometimes go 3-4 days without logging in. These are fighters that I've scouted/developed/signed from young ages and it is heartbreaking to see them go sometimes.

The ones that are gone, are gone; but is there anything I can do in such a case when a fighter is "not interested in renewing" and his contract will run out before their next scheduled "Targets" review?

Cheers!
rooq View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2022 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by RegularJohn RegularJohn wrote:

Hi gentlemen,

I've been losing good fighters left and right because I'm too busy with day-to-day real life sh*t and sometimes go 3-4 days without logging in. These are fighters that I've scouted/developed/signed from young ages and it is heartbreaking to see them go sometimes.

The ones that are gone, are gone; but is there anything I can do in such a case when a fighter is "not interested in renewing" and his contract will run out before their next scheduled "Targets" review?

Cheers!

Keep an eye on your fighters "relate" score in the contract history. You need to get it 400+.
Quickest way to get this up is paying much bigger purses than they expect.
RegularJohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegularJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2022 at 7:12pm
hmm that's interesting. Thanks!

Still one question remains: Once a fighter is upset and his contracts runs out before his review date, is there anything we can do?
rooq View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2022 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by RegularJohn RegularJohn wrote:

hmm that's interesting. Thanks!

Still one question remains: Once a fighter is upset and his contracts runs out before his review date, is there anything we can do?

The related score doesn't wait for the review date to go up or down. If you can get a great fight in the meantime you should be able to renew

Edited by rooq - 11 Jul 2022 at 9:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic