eBoxingPromoter Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eBoxingPromoter > Game Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

Migration Complete! Friday 17th June

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Migration Complete! Friday 17th June
    Posted: 14 Jun 2022 at 1:57pm
I'm planning on migrating the game to a new server later this week - currently aiming to get it done on Friday this week.  

If all goes to plan, the website will go down around 7am Friday morning and I'll then do a fresh copy and move data over to the new server which it will be sharing with my new football game.

Also as part of this exercise, I'll be looking to get a proper security certificate so sometime after Friday you will need to start connecting as https instead of http (and it will get rid of that Not Secure message which makes me look a bit shady)

edit: the migration has now completed and an EOD has run on the new server as well.  all looks good so far

Edited by rooq - 19 Jun 2022 at 7:22pm
Dwinell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dwinell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 4:34am
you have a football game created? Oh my
rooq View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2022 at 7:15am
Migration should be complete now earlier than expected.
Next obstacle is to make sure EOD processing works correctly - so we'll know if its fully worked or not at 9am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic