eBoxingPromoter Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eBoxingPromoter > Game Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

Free-for-all Discussion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoMas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 10:16am
Originally posted by rooq rooq wrote:

Originally posted by NoMas NoMas wrote:

Rooq, my guy Jun Shimabukuro [COLOR=#cccccc]has been stripped off his<span style="caret-color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; : rgba30, 46, 57, 0.6;] WRBC International Super Bantamweight belt for not meeting a cut off, even though I only added the title to his last fight that has only just completed 'two rooq days ago' plus it was only an elim too...</span>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#cccccc]<span style="caret-color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; : rgba30, 46, 57, 0.6;]
</span>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#cccccc]<span style="caret-color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; : rgba30, 46, 57, 0.6;]Its not losing the belt thats annoying, its the fact hes not in the rankings anymore... Can you take a look?</span>[/COLOR]

Maybe I just picked this up late, but he seems to be in the rankings

Ah, yeah he is now, after he got stripped didnt have a ranking...

Ive also managed to request for the belt he was stripped of to be added to his next fight too...
JoeBananas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeBananas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 2:06am
So tired of trying to book a bout and finding my opponent is promoted by a zombie organization.

For example

Ches Promotions  18 boxers   inactive since 7/11/2036
Bos Firefighters   64 boxers   inactive since 26/11/2036
Mingi   78 boxers   inactive since 1/10/2036
Karl Gustav   90 boxers   inactive since 18/10/2036

Bad enough that we have high-ranked, low-mannered promoters who won't respond to an offer.  I keep running into this dead wood that clogs smooth operation.

Any help would be appreciated.
rooq View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 7:49am
If a promoter has been inactive 6 months then all fight offers get automatically processed by the game so its still worth sending them out as long as you are giving minimum fight prep time.
Wollsche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wollsche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 9:21am
@Rooq

When I try to make a unification offer with middleweight champ Emilio Pacifico, it won‘t let me select the WRBO title. There‘s no mandatory, no cut-off etc. Can you have a look? Thanks!
Ethan Holmes, Managing Partner at JW Promotions.
rooq View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Wollsche Wollsche wrote:

@Rooq

When I try to make a unification offer with middleweight champ Emilio Pacifico, it won‘t let me select the WRBO title. There‘s no mandatory, no cut-off etc. Can you have a look? Thanks!

might be to do with no eliminator being called yet - should have happened on the 1st.
I'll try forcing the eliminators to be called in the next processing

edit: that seems to have worked.  however i have noticed that this title has both the stepaside and unification delay indicators set so not sure it will allow a unification before its had a mandatory (i honestly can't remember how it works).  have a go and see what happens

Edited by rooq - 25 Sep 2022 at 3:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151
  Share Topic