eBoxingPromoter Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eBoxingPromoter > Game Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

Free-for-all Discussion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2022 at 3:59am
Anyone else having a issue with scheduling a show?
rooq View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2022 at 8:59am
Works for me.
What exactly is happening?
NoMas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoMas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2022 at 11:52am
Hi Rooq, my guy Beltran Perdomo world IRBF champ but was finding it hard to make weight, so I moved him up but he doesnt have a ranking... Strangely he didnt have a ranking for WRBA, WRBC, WBRO even when he was IRBF champ... Why is that and when will he get a ranking again? He was IND 1 (i think) and is now IND 8...
rooq View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2022 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by NoMas NoMas wrote:

Hi Rooq, my guy Beltran Perdomo world IRBF champ but was finding it hard to make weight, so I moved him up but he doesnt have a ranking... Strangely he didnt have a ranking for WRBA, WRBC, WBRO even when he was IRBF champ... Why is that and when will he get a ranking again? He was IND 1 (i think) and is now IND 8...

You have to wait for world rankings to run.
Not sure why he has an IND ranking already.

Edited by rooq - 19 Jul 2022 at 2:02pm
Wollsche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wollsche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 9:38am
@Rooq

Quick question: my guy Alejandro Abar just won the WRBO rankings tournament with flying ease. What happens next? He‘s currently #15 with the WRBO, will he shoot up the rankings next month? Does the tournament win guarantee him the next title eliminator? I believe you wrote something about this before, but I cannot seem to find it. Thank you, mate!

Edited by Wollsche - 28 Jul 2022 at 9:39am
Ethan Holmes, Managing Partner at JW Promotions.
rooq View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Wollsche Wollsche wrote:

@Rooq

Quick question: my guy Alejandro Abar just won the WRBO rankings tournament with flying ease. What happens next? He‘s currently #15 with the WRBO, will he shoot up the rankings next month? Does the tournament win guarantee him the next title eliminator? I believe you wrote something about this before, but I cannot seem to find it. Thank you, mate!

I developed it sometime ago but I think he should get up to top 2 or 3. Let me know what happens as I'm interested to know myself
Wollsche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wollsche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 9:00am
Originally posted by rooq rooq wrote:

@Rooq

I developed it sometime ago but I think he should get up to top 2 or 3. Let me know what happens as I'm interested to know myself

He indeed became the #1-contender. Mandatory will take place this month, so hopefully he will get the next eliminator. Thanks, mate.
Wollsche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wollsche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 1:41pm
To follow up on this, Rooq, Abar just got dropped to #2 in the rankings, but for some reason, no eliminator was called by the WRBO despite the fact that the mandatory just happened. Any idea why that's the case, mate?
rooq View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 7:26pm

To follow up on this, Rooq, Abar just got dropped to #2 in the rankings, but for some reason, no eliminator was called by the WRBO despite the fact that the mandatory just happened. Any idea why that's the case, mate?

I think the mandatory due date was too far away last rankings update so no eliminators called. They should get called after next rankings.
rooq View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 10:42am
Originally posted by rooq rooq wrote:

I think the mandatory due date was too far away last rankings update so no eliminators called. They should get called after next rankings.

just checked the code and it only calls eliminators if the mandatory due date is within 9 months, so I think this will happen after 1st December rankings.

you might want to get Abar a fight before then to keep him active and make sure he does not drop any further (depending on what other fighters in the top 3 or 4 are doing)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147
  Share Topic