eBoxingPromoter Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eBoxingPromoter > Game Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

eBoxing Relaunch - Summary of changes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eBoxing Relaunch - Summary of changes
    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 9:30pm
I have compiled a list of changes from the current version of the game;

Maximum Fighters
Promotional stables now have a maximum of 100 fighters.  
Once a stable hits 100, new fighters cannot be signed and Pro Gym fighters can not be generated.
The calculation to check how many fighters a promoter has takes into account the current stable + outstanding am or pro offers.

Increased Starting Budget for new promoters
New promotions will now start with a budget of 200000 less the cost of setting up their HQ

Loyalty
This stat no longer impacts a fighters willingness to join a stable with a large number of fighters.
Also, a low loyalty stat no longer prevents fighters from renewing a contract with you - they are likely to agree to sign at least a 1 year extention but will demand more money than a fighter with high loyalty.

Consecutive Losses
Fighters with consecutive losses will get bigger class reductions, regardless of the quality of the opposition.
This starts as a 2% reduction for a fighter with 2 consecutive losses, goin up to a 20% reduction for fighters with 6 or more consecutive losses.

Automatic Minimum Class for Title positions
Rather than champions getting their class increased to a set amount (e.g. national champions going up to 500 class), the game will check the "fighter depth" of the title.
Titles with a lot of fighters who can eventually compete for it (regardless of if they are currently qualifying or not) will get a higher minimum class than titles which have only just been activated.

Pro Gyms
I have kept Pro Gyms, but these are now limited to 1 per promoter.  

Amateurs / Amateur Boxing Clubs
Quite a few enhancements for this - go to the Screen Guides: My Amateur Boxing Club thread for more detail
Other tweaks - unwanted amateurs will retire 2 years after deciding to turn pro
Amateurs turn pro with 75% of their am experience (instead of the previous 50%)

Tax
There are new 45% and 50% tax brackets for profits of over 1 mill and 2 mill respectively (previously highest rate was 40% for profits over 500k)

Stamina
This stat will now increase a bit quicker from completing rounds

Fight Offers to much lower class AI
For offers made to AI controlled fighters for a voluntary defence or 250+ class lower non title, the AI will no longer take into account fight notice period.  
This is to reflect where fighters are often drafted in as last minute replacements to save a show

Unified Champions
A unified champ must put all titles on the line when defending a title (where the opponent is ranked)

Exhibition Fights
Promoters can put their fighters into instant  3 round exhibition fights.  These fights do not count on the fighters record, but can earn a bit of experience for novice fighters.  
The fights are scheduled, simulated and a fight report generated in the next processing.  No fight prep is required.  Fighters cannot be injured in these fights, but they have a 3 day recovery.
Exhibition fights can only be scheduled if the fighters recovery date is today or earlier.

Managers Office 
Added a link to the Amateur Boxing Club so players can look at other promotions gyms more easily

Licences
Promoters are now limited to 5 licences including the one which comes with the HQ (down from 10)

New/Amended Notifications
You will now get a system notification if one of your ABC fighters who you have first option on wants to turn pro.  You will get a notification if one of your ABC fighters is selected for a tournament.

There is a new Hints/Tips notification button.  New hints will be fed to the user periodically - note this will be done by userid rather than promotion, so you won't keep getting the same hints if you wind up and start again.  This includes hints which will appear immediately and hopefully offer some advice on picking a Promoter HQ.  This feature can be switched off in the Promoter Options screen

Streaming
Promoters can make a one-off purchase of streaming kit and stream shows not covered by TV contracts. This can be done  in the Promoter Options screen.
Promoters can choose to charge or make them free.
Streaming a show will incur a cost, and the game will check if any fights to be added to the show are impacted by exclusive TV deals, the same as if you have mutiple TV deals.
The game will calculate how many viewers watch a stream, and this will determine bonus popularity increase for fighters on the show.
70% of any profits for the stream will be used to increase the purses of the top 4 fights, with the rest going into extra show revenue/profit for the promoter.

Promoter Relationship Score
This was an invisible stat which determined what the fighter thought about the promoter.  
This is now visible in the Contract history screen, for the current promoter.  You can also see the final scores for past promoters.  You cannot see the current score for fighters you do not promote

Schedule Fight
Added the Trainer recommendation text to this screen (i.e. who they need experience against / how many rounds they can fight) 

Rankings Screen
Where a ranking is for a sanctioning body which has multiple but selective qualifying countries and regions (e.g subcontinent title, or titles which group together a few regions), a new section will show which regions/countries qualify for that title.

Boxer Offers
Due to the increase of game day from 2 hours to 3 hours, I have reduced the offer time for a fighter from 5 days to 3 days (18/07/2020)

AI Purse Bids
The AI now may bid more than the minimum amount if there is one of their own fighters involved.  For higher class titles, this is even more likely

Default Open Show
For those who forget to tick the open show box, this can now be set as a default option in Promoter Options

Auto Accept for mandatory or eliminator
The auto accept rules have been amended to reflect the min fight prep for a 12 rounder is now 5 weeks, and that we have shifted from 2 hour game days to 3 hour game days.

So if a mandatory or eliminator offer is not accepted or rejected in 30 days, and at 30 days there are still 5 weeks to the fight date, then the offer will be automatically accepted

Edited by administrator - 08 Aug 2020 at 9:53am
ralston2k14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ralston2k14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 9:32am
Love the decreasing stats for consecutive losses addition but all these will help improve the game killed it as usual rooq 👍
Mikeralston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikeralston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 2:02pm
Looking forward to getting stuck in and starting a fresh !
Jam1001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jam1001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 7:56pm
Looking forward to it just gutted I've finally got a young undefeated fighter to a world title eliminator only 23 and looks a real p4p star in the making but will never know if he would have made it lol
LilMelvy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMelvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by administrator administrator wrote:

Schedule Fight
Added the Trainer recommendation text to this screen (i.e. who they need experience against / how many rounds they can fight) 

Clap
SimonPolivar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimonPolivar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 5:30pm
Damn, two days late. Hope I am not too late to rule . Beer
Tangerine View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangerine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 8:02pm
Its good to be back. Thank you Rooq.

Ive forgotten how to play the game haha having to teach myself again from scratch but picking small things back up as I go. I couldve done this stuff with my eyes closed two years ago!

Quite a few changes to get my head around aswell.
rooq View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 8:08pm
welcome back guys
SimonTemplar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimonTemplar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 1:53pm
This all looks great, thank you Rooq, looking forward to it.  Will start with all the belief of a future P4P star, then settle back into my usual level of fringe top #50 promoters.  Have set up shop in Argentina, as ever.  Love some of the changes, particularly the fighter loyalty bit, and the additions surrounding pro and am gyms.  Looking really great, am in for the long haul here.  Thanks @Rooq.
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 8:46pm
Updated for AI purse bids
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic