Print Page | Close Window

About: Streaming

Printed From: eBoxingPromoter
Category: eBoxingPromoter
Forum Name: Guides & FAQs
Forum Description: Learn how to play the game here
Printed Date: 01 Apr 2023 at 3:35am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.06 -

Topic: About: Streaming
Posted By: administrator
Subject: About: Streaming
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 8:19am
Promoters have the option to stream their shows live on RooqTube.

Streaming capability must first be added to the Promotion, and this is done in the Promoter Options screen.  Purchasing the equipment required has a one-off cost of 15000rq.

Once the promoter has capability, streaming can be added to shows which are not televised and over 2 weeks away.  The game will still check to ensure the shows do not contain fights which are required for exclusive TV deals, as the streams are treated as a kind of low level TV broadcast.

Adding streaming to a show costs 3000rq in the most expensive countries, and reduces in least developed.  When adding streaming, you can select a cost of the stream, from free up to 50rq.
6 days before the show, processing will calculate how many "streams" will be sold.  This will then be used to determine if there is any revenue for purchased streams, and will also add some rq to the show sponsorship (adverts shown on the streams etc).  Note that the cost of the stream can be amended from the Show detail screen any time up to 2 weeks before the Show.

For purchased streams, the game will check how much profit is being made (above the cost of adding streaming to the show) and 70% of this profit will be used to increase the purses of the top 4 fights proportionally.  (so the remaining 30% will be pure extra revenue for the promoter).  

The number of streams "sold" will be displayed in the Show Details screen.
This number will also be a factor in how much additional popularity fighters get who appear on the show.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.06 -
Copyright ©2001-2016 Web Wiz Ltd. -